Hotmail is one of the most used mailing services online. Sign Up Hotmail is still a reason for need of tutorials on the subject.
Along Gmail and Yahoo, Hotmail has millions of users using their email system every day to connect with their friends. If you are not registered with Hotmail and you want to do so, we will help you by providing you with step by step easy instructions.
All about Hotmail.com
Sign Up Hotmail
- The very first thing that you have to do is to go to www.hotmail.com, this is Hotmail’s website and it is used both for logging in (once you have an account) and for registering on Hotmail.
- Once you have reached that website, a very simple window will appear.
- You will have to search for the button that says “No account? Create one!”. This can be found at the centre of the screen, close to where the log-in boxes are.
- Once you click there, you will be taken to a different window where you will be asked to enter quite a few details about you. These will include general things, like your name, to more specific and necessary things, like an alternative email account for recovering your Hotmail account in case this is stolen.
Create Hotmail Account: importants tips
- But first things first, type in your name, surname, username (they name you want everybody to see and that will be in your email extension) and select a password. This may take a bit of time if your chosen username is already taken, as you can only select a username that no other user is using at the moment. A quick note on your password: make sure you remember it, as you will need it to access your email account!
- The next thing is your date of birth, gender and the country that you live on. I personally don’t think there is any reason to lie on these, but that is completely up to you. They mainly use this information for statistical purposes.
- The last bit of information that you need to provide when registering on Hotmail is an alternative email address and phone number. As mentioned earlier, this is to help you recover your email account if it is ever stolen.
That would be all! The captcha at the bottom is pretty standard, as most websites, a requirement to check if you are a robot or not is required, but if you are struggling to understand the characters displayed on the captcha you can always have it said to you by clicking the “Audio” button. Pretty easy, isn’t it?.
Sign in Hotmail
Is very easy to Sign in Hotmail, there is some steps we are going to explain to you, and once you have followed all, you already will have your Hotmail account open in your web browser. Let’s see step by step how to do it.
Sign in Hotmail: how to do
This is not something very different of signing in other email services, but maybe you never used other email service before, right now we are going to show you how to do it step by step. The easy and the fast way:
- From any PC or mobile device that has Internet connection, start chrome, Internet Explorer or any other browser you use.
- Go to the next URL http://www.hotmail.com
- The site will ask for a user name (email address) and password, enter the following information: email. Address: Enter your Hotmail user name and @hotmail.com or @outlook.com depending which you choose when you made your Hotmail account, in this format: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Password: Enter the Hotmail password you establish when you create your account.
- Click in “Sign In” button.
- You will be signed in to Hotmail with your previous created account.
You have different icons or tabs on the top of the screen and in the left side of your Hotmail inbox. All this tabs have different functions: Junk emails, Outbox email, sent email, etc. you can edit your profile, if you never changed your profile picture and the color of the theme.
Hotmail as a lot of email services gives you the option to customize your inbox like you prefer or the way you like.
A little difference with other services is that Hotmail don’t specific an exact storage space for all your mails, of course you don’t have unlimited storage available, but if you are not using your Hotmail as a business email there is no problem with it.
Social apps in the mobile devices are taking almost all the work of emails, they are making the life easier but email still have a big space between all the people in our society. That’s why every day the email services are updating and trying to make their servers better and easier to use.
We don’t expect to emails disappear soon, because even all the smartphones and the Android tablets ask for an email account when you set them up.
create account hotmail, sign up hotmail, sign hotmail, sign in hotmail, hotmail loginTop tutorials:
- hotmail sign in
- howsignuphotmail com
- Houbiers @hotmail be
- sing up hotmail